General Graphic Design Fees
Design fees include initial design and up to three rounds of revisions. After three rounds of revisions, additional design time is charged at $75 per hour, billed in half-hour increments. Design fees also include typesetting for as many employees as needed. Pricing for individual products are posted below.
Clients will work directly with a Primoprint, in-house designer. Phone calls are by appointment only. Please email all text and revisions to help cut down on typos and ensure that designers have a clear reference.
Clients may receive all original, editable artwork files, upon request. Additionally, we store all artwork in our archives for easy future modifications. All custom designs will not be resold to other clients.
If you have a business card design already created, we can use your artwork to setup additional cards as part of our typesetting program. There is a one-time design fee for this service that starts at $35 per design template. We ask that print orders be placed prior to starting the typesetting process. Customer will be sent a proof of employee card prior to going to print and are responsible for looking over each card carefully for typos. No card will go to print without the approval of the customer first.
If text on provided artwork is not editable, we are happy to rebuild the text, and will do this as at no extra charge, with the typesetting program. Unless customer knows the name of the font that was used, we will try to match it as closely as possible. Normally we can get it extremely similar, but it may not be a 100% match.
In preparation for the design of your Every Door Direct Mail® postcard, please provide the following information to your designer:
• A high-resolution version of your logo (preferably an .ai, .eps, or a working .pdf)
• All contact information and text to include
• Photos to use
• Return address
• Postcard size
• If you’re using Full Service or Print Only
• Any creative direction you may have if any. Your designer will be happy to design something for you on their own.
The initial EDDM® design fee of $150 also covers small text edits for future printing. If larger edits are requested, design fees are based on time needed for changes. Contact our design department for more information.
Our design team would love to help recreate previously printed artwork and make edits to current files. The design fee starts at $35 and is based on the time needed for revisions. Contact our design team for a custom quote.
Primoprint designers are highly skilled in branding and logo design. Cost is $300 for initial design and three revisions. Final design provided in multiple file types for customer use. Additional changes billed hourly. Contact the design department for more details.
If you’re interested in custom logo design for your company, your designer will need the following information to get started:
• Name of Business:
• Is there a special meaning behind the name?
• What do you make, sell, provide?
• Is there any sort of imagery you are looking to see?
• Any particular colors you'd like to use?
• What types of fonts do you prefer? Traditional, script, handwritten, modern?
• Any other information you'd like us to know?
Feel free to include sketches, photos of other logos, Pinterest boards, or any other visual cues to help your designer understand what you’re looking to achieve with your logo design.
Not sure what you’re looking for? Our designers are happy to come up with their own ideas to get you on the right track.
Why Use a Primoprint Designer?
• All of our designers are Primoprint employees. We never outsource.
• Fair and competitive pricing.
• Custom, original designs that are never resold.
• Communicate directly with your designer without the hassle of middlemen.
• Our designers know our production capabilities and set up your files correctly.
• All projects will be archived after completion for easy reuse.
• You paid for your design files; they should be yours to keep! We will provide original artwork to you upon request.
• Money back guarantee. If you're not happy with your design, work with another member of our design team at no additional charge or receive a full refund.
Have more questions? Ready to get started? Visit our Design Service page for more information or to start your design project today!