Targeted Direct Mail is a simple and effective way to reach your desired audience.
1. Select “Postcards” or “Brochures & Flyers” from our Product Category list.
2. Choose the stock, coating, and size. If Mailing Services are available for the product you have built, a “Mailing Service” option will be available in the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the postal facility closest to where your mail pieces will be sent and delivered.
4. Upload your files.
5. Since you are purchasing a mail list, you will not upload a mail list file but instead click to buy your mail list.
6. Move to the checkout screen and check out.
7. Your mailing list will be sent to you via email for your records. You do not need to provide it to us; we will also have a copy.
8. Once the order is received, it will be sent to production (barring no file concerns).
9. A Direct Mail representative will contact you via email to determine your postal class preference and what you would like done if there are any overruns (drop ship or recycle). Please note: this will not delay or stop production.
10. After we’ve received the above information, we will begin processing your mailing list through USPS Address Verification. Once verification is complete, we will contact you via email with the final postage costs.
11. Upon approval of final postage costs, We will charge your preferred form of payment.
12. After postage payment has been remitted, your mailing pieces will be queued for the addressing phase. The addresses will be printed with an inkjet printer.
Please note: we will not begin address printing until postage payment is received.
13. Once the mail pieces have completed addressing, they are then delivered and relinquished to your specified US Postal Service location.
14. The entire process from the order initially being placed into production to delivery to the US Post Office takes two weeks (barring no file issues that will delay production).